- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109(239) 260-4566
I am still so grateful for your help and support in Naples. Without you, I might not have made it out of Naples. You are a true healer and a gift to others. Thank you. Thank you.
~ Betsie, 71 year old female, Pasadena, CA/Naples, FL
Help and Support was last modified: April 12th, 2017 by admin
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Clinic HoursMon1PM to 6PMTue8AM to 2PMWed1PM to 6PMThu8AM to 1PMFri8AM to 12PMSatclosedSunclosed
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: pain killer
A House Divided…
“A house divided against itself cannot stand.” –Abraham Lincoln
Pain killer…Check. Anti-inflammatory…Check. Anti-anxiety…Check. Antidepressant…Check.
And that’s just breakfast!
For many, starting the day by downing a handful of pills has become the norm, a natural accompaniment to their eggs and toast. You take pills because you are taught to, and that’s what most people are accustomed
Posted in Acupuncture, Anxiety, Depression, HealthWellNews, Pain Comments Off on A House Divided…