An allergy occurs when your immune system reacts to a foreign substance, called an allergen. This could be anything from something you inhale to something you touch to something you eat. An allergic reaction may cause sneezing, coughing, watery eyes, a running nose, a sore throat and rashes. In severe cases, allergic reactions can induce something known as anaphylactic shock, which can actually be deadly. continue reading
- 15% Discount for New Acupuncture PatientsAll new acupuncture patients will receive 15% off their first visit. Just mention this ad.
- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109
Hi Toni!... Read more »
First off I wanted to say again it was a pleasure meeting you yesterday, I really enjoyed my session and how knowledgeable you are about your practice. It definitely left a lasting impression on me!
Second, I wanted to let you know that last night was
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Mon 2PM to 6PM Tue 9AM to 2PM Wed 2PM to 6PM Thu 9AM to 2PM Fri 9AM to 2PM
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Spring
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
- Acupuncture: The Liver and Spring
Share this page: