- 15% Discount for New Acupuncture PatientsAll new acupuncture patients will receive 15% off their first visit. Just mention this ad.
- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109
I suffer from C5-C6 neck/nerve issues and I was in severe pain until I went to see Toni, my miracle worker. I swear by acupuncture and recommend everyone who suffers with pain to visit Toni….you won’t be disappointed.
~ Heather 45 yr – Moffat, Ontario/Naples, FL
Neck/Nerve Pain... Read more »
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Mon 2PM to 6PM Tue 9AM to 2PM Wed 2PM to 6PM Thu 9AM to 2PM Fri 9AM to 2PM
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?
Share this page:
Tag Archives: seasonal affective disorder
Seasonal Affective Disorder, also known as SAD, is a form of depression that affects people all throughout the world. Most commonly experienced during fall and winter months, the symptoms of SAD include depression, hypersomnia, lethargy, difficulty concentrating, negative thoughts and decreased social interaction. Higher levels of anxiety are experienced at the end of the summer season as those