- 15% Discount for New Acupuncture PatientsAll new acupuncture patients will receive 15% off their first visit. Just mention this ad.
- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109(239) 260-4566
Toni has treated both of my young children since 2007. She has given them acupuncture treatments and massage for a variety of health concerns and injuries they have had. She also prescribes vitamins, herbs, homeopathic and Bach ﬂower remedies to treat the common cold/ﬂu, earaches, and digestive complaints they have... Read more »
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Clinic HoursMon1PM to 6PMTue8AM to 2PMWed1PM to 6PMThu8AM to 1PMFri8AM to 12PMSatclosedSunclosed
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Tag Archives: acupressure
We’re confident that you’ve heard of acupuncture, but do you know where it comes from?
The study and practice of acupuncture and acupressure have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for thousands of years and is an ancient healing technique. Acupressure and acupuncture apply the same principles, but acupressure uses pressure points instead of needles to achieve the
Winter’s element is water and is associated with the kidneys, which in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is considered the source of all qi and energy within the body. Winter is also associated with the bladder and adrenal glands.
Focusing on inner reflection, rest, energy conservation and storage during the winter months is when it’s most important as
Statistics show that almost eight out of 10 people experience low back pain at some point during their life. Seeking medical treatment for back pain is very common. Typically back pain is fleeting and can be easily resolved with rest, heat and an occasional anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen. However, once the damage is done, the recurrence of back pain