- 15% Discount for New Acupuncture PatientsAll new acupuncture patients will receive 15% off their first visit. Just mention this ad.
- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Mon 2PM to 6PM Tue 9AM to 2PM Wed 2PM to 6PM Thu 9AM to 2PM Fri 9AM to 2PM
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?
Share this page:
Tag Archives: liver
In traditional Chinese medical theory, one of the best ways to stay healthy is to live in balance with the seasons. Balance, in this context, means mindfully crafting your diet and certain aspects of your lifestyle based on what season it is.
An easy way to think about this is with fruits and vegetables: we are lucky these
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, each season is ruled by a particular organ system and spring is connected to the liver. What does this mean? Well, you probably notice changes in the way you feel, both physically and mentally, as the seasons change. I know I tend to feel a bit more contemplative and introspective during the winter months. Once