- 15% Discount for New Acupuncture PatientsAll new acupuncture patients will receive 15% off their first visit. Just mention this ad.
- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109
Toni, I would be delighted to attest to your skills as a masseuse and an acupuncturist. It also gives me the opportunity to thank you for all of your care in the past year and better. I always felt better after I had a session of acupuncture and massage. Some... Read more »
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Mon 2PM to 6PM Tue 9AM to 2PM Wed 2PM to 6PM Thu 9AM to 2PM Fri 9AM to 2PM
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?
Share this page:
Tag Archives: kidneys
Next time you’re in a wide open field, pasture or meadow dotted with beautiful yellow dandelions, know that these prolific little delights are not only beautiful, but packed with nutrition and offer a host of healthy benefits. Let’s explore this amazing flower.
The kidneys in Traditional Chinese Medicine are a vital energy system. They are the root of all yin and yang in the body, and they store our essence. They govern growth, reproduction and healthy progression through the different cycles of life. They play a role in healthy aging and preventing lots of age-related decline. They also control the bones, the