- 15% Discount for New Acupuncture PatientsAll new acupuncture patients will receive 15% off their first visit. Just mention this ad.
- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109
Hi Toni. I wanted to thank you for asking how my family was doing during my appointment in July. Had you not asked, we never would have discussed my daughter and how she was struggling with anxiety about not knowing what to do with her future. You recommended that Life... Read more »
Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Mon 2PM to 6PM Tue 9AM to 2PM Wed 2PM to 6PM Thu 9AM to 2PM Fri 9AM to 2PM
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?
Share this page:
Tag Archives: ginseng
Ginseng is said to resemble a human body in shape, and it has been used for years in Asia. Recently, it has become a popular item in Western culture. Many claims about this root have been advertised, such as its reputation for extending longevity and its use for stamina and endurance. Let’s look at the types of ginseng