- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109(239) 260-4566
I am currently undergoing chemo therapy for breast cancer. The nausea and body aches were horrible. Toni has provided much relief to me through acupuncture. The acupuncture was also a huge help when I ﬁrst came home from the surgery. I was sick with chest congestion and a high fever as a result of the anesthesia. Toni was able to relieve these symptoms with the use of acupuncture. It was a true turning point in my recovery.
~ Nichole, 51... Read more »
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Clinic HoursMon1PM to 6PMTue8AM to 2PMWed1PM to 6PMThu8AM to 1PMFri8AM to 12PMSatclosedSunclosed
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: germs
Germ Theory: 101
Why do some people always catch a cold, and others don’t?
Viruses, germs, and bacteria are everywhere. They are in the food we eat, the air we breathe and the water we drink, but not all of them are bad or harmful.
Think of the immune system as your body’s security detail. The cells, tissues, and
Posted in Acupuncture, Immune System, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged immune system, tcm Comments Off on Germ Theory: 101