- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109(239) 260-4566
Hi Toni, I’m so happy to let you know our embryo transfer worked and my first tests have been very positive!!! I can’t thank you enough for helping me stay calm and focused through it, I believe the acupuncture is what really made it work!
— Ashley S. Fort Myers, Florida
I Believe the Acupuncture is What Really Made it Work was last modified: November 30th, 2021 by Grace Hall
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Clinic HoursMon1PM to 6PMTue8AM to 2PMWed1PM to 6PMThu8AM to 1PMFri8AM to 12PMSatclosedSunclosed
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: colds
The Flu & You – How Can TCM Help?
Chinese medicinal clinical studies have suggested that using acupuncture as a preventative approach to colds and flu can reduce the incidence of upper respiratory tract infection and shorten the duration of the illness. Acupuncture and Chinese medicine work by rebalancing the body’s systems, regulating the body’s healing energies, and enhancing the immune system.
Even though germs, bacteria,
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged flu, tcm, virus Comments Off on The Flu & You – How Can TCM Help?