- Write down and bring in any questions that you have. I am here to address all of your health care concerns.
- Fill out the intake forms prior to your visit time and be sure to bring them in with you. The forms are available under the “Patient Portal” tab.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows for easy access to your knees and elbows.
- Do not eat a large meal just before or after your visit.
- Bring in a complete and detailed list of all medications and natural products that you are currently taking.
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109(239) 260-4566
My husband and I have been clients of Toni Eatros for years. The last time I saw her she recognized that my neck was out of alignment and was probably the cause of the pinching I was feeling in my shoulder blades. She made some recommendations and after a few visits the pain was completely gone. I trust her judgment and expertise and am so glad she is in Naples. I don’t have a lot of pain issues but when I do, Toni is the first person I think of for an evaluation and treatment. Acupuncture is definitely worth considering.
M.A. Marco Island
Pinching Neck Pain Was Gone was last modified: May 24th, 2018 by Grace Hall
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Clinic HoursMon1PM to 6PMTue8AM to 2PMWed1PM to 6PMThu8AM to 1PMFri8AM to 12PMSatclosedSunclosed
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •