- Write down and bring in any questions that you have. I am here to address all of your health care concerns.
- Fill out the intake forms prior to your visit time and be sure to bring them in with you. The forms are available under the “Patient Portal” tab.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows for easy access to your knees and elbows.
- Do not eat a large meal just before or after your visit.
- Bring in a complete and detailed list of all medications and natural products that you are currently taking.
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- 15% Discount for New Acupuncture PatientsAll new acupuncture patients will receive 15% off their first visit. Just mention this ad.
- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109(239) 260-4566
I am so grateful for all of your help getting my health on track! You have gone over and beyond with your extensive knowledge and caring ways. Thank you for having more knowledge than over 25 year of specialized doctors!!!! Wow!... Read more »
~ MC, 39 year old female – Naples,
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Clinic HoursMon1PM to 6PMTue8AM to 2PMWed1PM to 6PMThu8AM to 1PMFri8AM to 12PMSatclosedSunclosed
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •