- Write down and bring in any questions that you have. I am here to address all of your health care concerns.
- Fill out the intake forms prior to your visit time and be sure to bring them in with you. The forms are available under the “Patient Portal” tab.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows for easy access to your knees and elbows.
- Do not eat a large meal just before or after your visit.
- Bring in a complete and detailed list of all medications and natural products that you are currently taking.
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- 15% Discount for New Acupuncture PatientsAll new acupuncture patients will receive 15% off their first visit. Just mention this ad.
- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109(239) 260-4566
Our family had been seeking treatment for various health issues for the past year through conventional medicine with no resolution or movement towards health. Toni Eatros, at Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions, has provided excellent care for my children, ages 11-19, and is helping them to overcome allergies, digestive disorders,... Read more »
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Clinic HoursMon2PM to 6PMTue9AM to 2PMWed2PM to 6PMThu9AM to 2PMFri9AM to 2PM
- • Traditional Tips for Insomnia •
- • Spring TCM Life Tips •
- • Self-Care and Preventative Medicines •