- Write down and bring in any questions that you have. I am here to address all of your health care concerns.
- Fill out the intake forms prior to your visit time and be sure to bring them in with you. The forms are available under the “Patient Portal” tab.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows for easy access to your knees and elbows.
- Do not eat a large meal just before or after your visit.
- Bring in a complete and detailed list of all medications and natural products that you are currently taking.
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Acupuncture & Natural Health Solutions2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109(239) 260-4566
It’s so hard to put into words how amazing Dr Toni is! Not only is she super nice, extremely sweet, tremendously kind, and very very smart – she is also very intuitive about the issues that bring people into her office. My visit started out with her asking me a series of questions before she even started to treat me – questions that made me think about the way my body was feeling…which prompted me to recognize possible causes for... Read more »
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Clinic HoursMon1PM to 6PMTue8AM to 2PMWed1PM to 6PMThu8AM to 1PMFri8AM to 12PMSatclosedSunclosed
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •